Instructions to Student for entering in the examination premises
- Student will not allow to enter in the Examination hall without Admit Card & ID-Card.
- Bags / sacks etc. are not allowed in the examination premises.
- Make sure that you are not in possession of any material such as books, notebooks, scribbled note that may tempt you to copy OR use as a reminder.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Carrying and Use of Mobile Phones is banned in the Bharati Vidypeeth Examination Premises. Possession of Mobile Phones even in switched off mode and any gadgets etc remotely connected to the mobile phones, inside the examination hall tantamount to “MALPRACTICE”.
- DO NOT speak OR communicate in any way with any other candidate in the examination hall while the examination is going on.
- DO NOT disobey any instruction(s) issued to you by the Senior OR Junior Supervisor.
- DO NOT behave in a rude OR disobedient manner.
- Use of Colored Pencil or ink is strictly prohibited except in case of Diagram and sketches.
- The Staff will not be responsible in any manner for any loss/ theft/misuse of the Mobile Phones etc.